Friends, family, and new friends!...as you can probably tell, I’ve been putting myself “out there” more on this crazy social media world. It’s a very vulnerable and scary thing to do for a girl who feels awkward taking pictures in general (the coffee cup/props help). I really appreciate all of the positive comments and encouragement along the way. My goal in all of this is to share bits and pieces of my life...diy’s, decorating, mama life with Guy(the mundane, trials, & triumphs), married life(the good, the bad, the ugly) and maybe a few videos of my husband doing karate in his underwear(if you’re lucky) BASICally, things that inspire me and that I hope with inspire you too...all without BUGGING THE CRAP out of you in the process (#goals).
For those of you who don’t know me well here are 5 things about me...
1. I’m a wife, Mama, daughter, sister, and friend. My joy in life comes from creating and making things beautiful. My Son is by far my most beautiful creation. He amazes me every day.
2. I survive on a strict diet of red wine, coffee, and anything I can smother in Cholula.
3. My husband calls me John Coffee(from the movie “Green Mile”) because I’m a huge sensitive cry baby. I seriously cry once a day...and I’ve gotta say, it’s kind of nice to let it all out #sensitivesally
4. I CAN MAKE A MEAN GOULASH. I mean If there was a “Master Chef” for making Goulash I’d at least make it to the semifinals. So don’t come to my house for dinner if you don’t like a pot of a bunch of random stuff mixed together and smothered in Cholula.
5. Ironically, my greatest asset is actually my greatest downfall...my strong personality and opinion(insert foot in mouth) I’m not proud to say that I’ve dealt out more apologies than a black jack dealer in Vegas. What can I say? I’m a work in progress. I’m living off the grace of God and others daily.
Thank you for following my little family and I on this renovation journey of our ranch and all of our life adventures along the way! Now, If you are still reading this...I owe you a coke!